Kickstart your Digital Marketing career with ElementIQ Internship.
Leap Into A New Industry
ElementIQ offers a 4-month paid internship so you can get the training and experience you need to successfully switch careers into the exciting world of Digital Marketing!
Love Where You Work
Our skytrain-accessible office is in CMPNY Coquitlam, a shared coworking space featuring free coffee, foosball, and some serious ping-pong battles. We also work remotely two days of the week. Extra sleep, anyone?
Our structured internship program intensively covers the fundamentals of digital marketing. Work alongside passionate individuals who teach you the skills they use to help solve complex challenges for real clients.
Gain Valuable Experience
Nothing beats actual work experience. You’ll be getting your hands dirty working on real accounts and leading projects of your own. Walk away with new skills, certificates, and the confidence that you know what you’re doing.
Internship Program Details
- Current student or recent grad at a post-secondary institution (marketing concentration preferred)
- Must be a good, creative writer
- Must have great organizational skills
- Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Possess an analytical mind
- Enthusiastic in taking on new tasks and learning at a swift pace
- Not adversely affected by change
- Wants to learn more about Internet marketing
- Work part-time or full-time (20-40 hours per week)
- 4 month term with possibilities of extension or a permanent role
- Compensation: TBA
- Can be used for a co-op program
What You’ll Learn
- Create valuable content for the web
- Use Inbound Marketing (marketing automation) software
- Write compelling copy to attract prospects
- Build links and citations for better Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Learn by DOING – Gain hands-on experience (your classmates won’t be learning these important marketing skills at their jobs)
- Get paid and work full-time hours
- Become Inbound Certified with the largest Inbound Marketing software company, HubSpot
- Learn Inbound Marketing through the ElementIQ Inbound Academy
- We won’t consider applicants without a LinkedIn profile
- Everything that is required in the application form below must be directly filled in with the relevant information
Find Your Passion.
Find a job that you love and build the future that you deserve. Explore your passions and grow both personally & professionally!
Want to meet the team?
Check out who is a part of the ElementIQ family.