Vancouver Centre For Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
How We Increased Leads By 364.6% and Improved Organic Keyword Rankings
The Client Story
Dr. Peter Balogh, the owner of Vancouver Centre for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry (VCCID), met us in mid 2012. At the time, there were two definite trends affecting his practice:
- His industry was getting crowded (with more than 50 clinics and practitioners located within a 1 km radius of his own clinic
- More and more people were using the internet to seek out their choice of dentist.
He engaged us in wanting to build his clinics reputation online and use digital marketing to increase his market share.
- Consulting in redesigning the website and ensuring that all the backend is proper and future proof.
- Lead the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) rankings in Burnaby and Vancouver for the most profitable industry related keywords.
- As of May 2017, we had them ranking number 1 on Google Search for 54 traffic generating keywords that we are tracking. They are also on page 1 for a total of 84 keywords that we are tracking
- Traffic to their website from users in Burnaby and Vancouver has almost doubled every year
- The number of contact form submissions on their website increased by 166 percent going from 62 in 2014 to 165 in 2016
- We also implemented call tracking which increased from 1,073 in 2014 to 1,138 in 2016
The greatest asset of VCCID was Dr. Balogh. His decades of experience in dentistry, hundreds of thousands of hours in implantology and his numerous degrees and certifications meant that he was indeed an expert.
We needed to project that onto the web. For this, we used:
- Content marketing (a mix of blog posts and videos) to establish him as a thought leader
- A variety of SEO and local search marketing tactics were used to ensure top organic rankings for a variety of keywords
- A dominant position in search results along with promotional campaigns via AdWords and Social Media ensured a steady increase in traffic and leads